Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Tonight was not good. It was un-good. In fact, it was a very crappy night.

First. It was raining dogs, cats, goats, and horses. Lightening was weaving magic through the clouds. Thunder growled at me. All this during chore time.

Second. I just finished writing down the weights of my baby goats in my goat notebook when a familia member said . . . "Why is pebbles on the milking stand?" Sure enough, the brown rabbit hopped over the electric fence (in the rain), got thoroughly soaked, and bawled her head off until I came out to milk almost an hour early.

Third. Pebbles decided to shake the water off her body while I was just getting the last of the milk out. Wet goat water went all inside the milk bucket. Do you honestly think I'm going to drink that milk?!?!? NOPE! The baby goat had nearly two quarts of milk donated to it.

Fourth. I kinda broke one of my favorite snowflake dessert plates.

Fifth. I think I swallowed a chicken bone in my scalloped potatoes and ham.

Sixth. The fam kicked me downstairs to finish watching "So you think you can dance" which Fox 11 covered up with its 'urgent' weather reports that weren't even in my area.

Hopefully my unfortunate night will make you laugh . . .

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had a rough night... Hope you are doing better now. Praying for you girly.

    ReplyDelete