Sunday, July 18, 2010

Don't Worry ~ Enjoy TODAY!

One day I was soooo stressed, wondering about all those "what ifs". Then God brought an inspiring thought to mind.

ENJOY TODAY!

Tomorrow will come soon enough. Tomorrow is NOT today. I need to enjoy what I have today because tomorrow it may be gone . . . but worry has no place in today. Leave worry in the past or the future, but not today. Worrying about tomorrow has been ruining countless 'todays'; sucking them into a black abyss of worry, never to be returned. All those hours I wasted worrying when I could have been ENJOYING life.

Life isn't a coupon. You can't redeem it for the days you've wasted worrying.

I'm going to start enjoying 'today'. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. What a great reminder! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete