Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awesome Product!

I am so amazed at all the talented artisans on Etsy! Recently I discovered that people make unique equine accessories and sell them on the site. Customizable bridle tags, roper reins, horse shampoo bars, saddle pads/blankets, winter turn-outs, bridles. Its so cool!

On the top of my 'to buy' list is this item :

Hand-made by Soaperie Main de Nature


It is a horse and dog shampoo bar!!!!!

My horse had a serious reaction to Mane and Tail shampoo, making me afraid to try other commercial equine shampoos. The solution is above! I cannot wait till I buy one for my horse and the weather starts warming up enough to use it ;)

Nicole also makes an insect repelling Apple and Rosemary. But I plan on buying an Avocado and Tea Tree bar at her recommendation!


No comments:

Post a Comment